Bauer Rogue 3 Reel
With over a decade of leadership and innovation in large arbor fly reel design, Bauer proudly introduces the Rogue series. The all new series features a Carbon Fiber Composite disc drag system and V-Arbor design. The patented, seamless engagement drag is sealed, however is serviceable if required. The Rogue uses four sealed precision stainless steel ball bearings, with no plastic parts or bushings.
The distinctive V-Arbor design maintains a larger effective diameter for the portion of the fly line and backing that is actually used when fishing. The balance of the backing is stored in the V bottom of the arbor, always available when needed. The Carbon Fiber drag, V-Arbor, and lightweight design make it the reel choice for any angler, for any destination.
Size 3 in Titanium.
- Carbon fiber composite disc drag
- Patented seamless drag clutch engagement with "zero-backlash"
- New V-Arbor design
- Quick release spool
- Precision machined 100% aerospace bar stock aluminum and stainless steel construction for maximum strength and corrosion protection
- Precision sealed stainless steel ball bearings
- Sealed drag mechanism
- Simple retrieve direction conversion
- Silent retrieve with a out-going click
- Deep anodized machine-tec finish
- The lightest reels in their class
- Designed and Manufactured in the U.S.A.
- Lifetime guarantee. U.S. Patent #5921492