Filson Ultralight Vest
The Filson Ultralight Vest is a lightweight packable layer that provides warmth, dry or wet. The shell fabric is 1.5-oz. Cordura® nylon with ripstop reinforcing to give it strength that belies its weight. An additional layer over the shoulders provides added durability and weather resistance. This exceptional fabric is descended from the material that was developed for parachutes during WWII and has since revolutionized lightweight outdoor gear.
The PrimaLoft® Gold insulation, engineered to mimic the lightweight warmth of goose down, is exceptionally lightweight and compressible. The feature that makes PrimaLoft® so versatile in the outdoors is its ability to retain 98% of its insulating power even when wet.
For maximum versatility, it can be compressed into its own interior pocket for easy packing in your backpack or duffle.
- 60-gram PrimaLoft® Gold insulation is highly compressible, and retains 98% of its warmth when wet
- Zip-front closure with zipper garage
- Moleskin cotton-lined collar and handwarmer pockets
- Lightweight 1.5 oz. Cordura® ripstop nylon shell
- Elastic-trimmed armholes and hem for comfortable fit